I have many things to do today so of course I couldn't resist the urge to get on my blog and write a bit.
The rats are clambering to get out and play, so making my bed is the first priority. They love to get out and run around in the covers and pillows. Especially when I hide treats for them in the folds of my sheets!
I am a little proud of myself because I worked out a budget, including money to save and debts to pay off, plus an emergency fund for annoying things like car problems and health issues. If all goes well enough with only occassional setbacks I will be completely out of debt by August 2011, and I will have a few thousand in savings by January of 2012, when I graduate. It's not much but if I can get a job in the months following graduation I should be alright. :-) The thought makes me very happy. I really hate being in debt.
Well, I ought to get moving. Math and laundry await!
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment