Tomorrow I am off to Ohio for a weekend of scrapbooking at a very pretty resort with my dear friend Kate. I hope that the morning, and the event, find me in a better and less downhearted mood.
I know I am depressed and this is just a valley I have to get through but some days it's so very hard. Hard to care, hard to eat, hard to move even.
But I do not want to be this way and I am going to battle it out once again. Depression might win a couple battles but the war is mine. :-) There has to be a less cliche way to say that!
Stephen wrote a very lovely blog post about his admiration of me and even though he may be a tad biased, it went a long way to cheering me up. I do enjoy being his girl, even when he bosses. -pfft- Obviously he doesn't know that I'M the one who's meant to be bossy in this relationship. But he just won't listen!
;-)
Off to sleep now, hopefully to a good night's rest.
Enjoy your weekends, friends.
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment