Okay, Okay, I may have lied.
I have my reviews for 2009's best books IMHO partly written but I've been busy with my first week of school (!) so I have been ignoring my blog. Luckily I comfort myself in the sure fact that none of you are waiting with bated breath. :p
School... oh how I have missed these.
Do you know what it is to go to school for something you love? To have every single class pertain to what your passion is, and to already, at the very beginning, be hands on with your craft?
*happy sigh*
I love my school. I love being a vet tech in training.
Granted, this is my first week and I haven't had my math class yet (ick) but I'm already loving the material. The hardest part about my classes is a) they're four hours long and b) it's a TON of information thrown at you.
Homework is actually useful for once. None of my teachers believe in busy work.
Will you be shocked or dissapointed if I tell you that I am actually a little sad? I still harbor lingering regrets for "only" attending a trade school. Is that awful? *sigh* I don't know if I'll ever finish my four year degree and I feel, sometimes, and itty bitty bit like a failure.
But I have my school and the work there to comfort me. :-) We're actually making a difference working with shelter animals who recieve all of the perks of a well loved pet; vaccinations, regular exams, microchipping, training and lots of walks!
Medical Calculations is tonight.... SO nervous about that class. Math has never been my strong point. But perhaps because it's necessary to my career I will find it easier? I hope so.
Sitting on my bed with Kate and my crazy bipolar kitten. Breakfast!
And tomorrow, at five of the clock, I will go to the airport to board a plane and fly to see my beloved. *grins* Who will promptly bury me in hugs and geeky speeches.
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment