Monday, March 30, 2009

The Best Road Trip and Vacation...

so far in my life.
*grins*

Especially because it only cost me twenty bucks total for gas, food and lodging! You can't beat that. You just can't!
Well, and the company had a large part of making the days so enjoyable.

In fact, I was gonna give you a fairly detailed run down on what happened to be a fantastic vacation complete with pictures and diagrams (okay, nix the diagrams) but as I clambered into bed (my usual spot to write) I realized I am utterly exhausted. Comes from spending HALF MY LIFE IN A CAR!
Okay. A slight exaggeration. It was probably only twenty some odd hours total.
But I am working on a BIG! BOLD! and SPECTACULAR! description of a truly amazing week with seven truly amazing people, plus a surprise trip to visit my boyfriend and his family. Can I stop grinning? No, I cannot.

Here's a trailer for the big event.
getting lost, hot tub time, being hit on by a nine year old and a fifty year old, six different subways, bikinis and bathtubs, five boys, three girls, a gps with a sense of humour, a twisted, dysfunctional family, history, finding the perfect saddle, frisbee, bruises, antique shopping, assorted quotes, a yellow car, a stick shift, stripping, game nights and the great outdoors.

The stories and witty anecdotes will have to come tomorrow, once I am fully rested and ready to embark on a short trip down memory lane. Until then, satisfy yourself with the following tidbits about myself and my life.

I am getting my hair cut next Wednesday! I am SO super excited. Almost six inches will be gone! I'll try and post some pictures if I get the chance. *dances*

There is nothing like a dog to make you feel like you are the coolest, most awesome person in the world. I missed my pups!

Stephen gave me a sword as a gift... and I adore it. :-D And I adore him more and more every day. *sh* Don't tell him. It'll go to his head.

I have been informed that there is a very real possibility of traveling to Africa to take pictures. Can you color me ecstatic?! I am, however, refusing to get too excited. Things fluctuate and change and as I happen to like my current mood of contentment and relaxation I'll just wait and see.

I'm not sure if any of my lovely readers have missed having me around, but I have sure missed posting!

Love from a very happy and contented,

'Quel

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Don't worry, you and your posts have been missed! Glad you had a great vacation!