... is essential for my good spirits. I bloom like a flower in the sun.
... urges me to pull out an old blanket and pillow and lounge on the grass, reading and dressing sticks in leaf clothes like a child.
... hides the darker side of me and let my natural good nature take over.
... turns me into the exuberant, bouyant girl I rarely am but enjoy being.
... makes the world a better place to explore.
... lends me contentment with simple pleasures like napping with the dogs, the fresh smell of a new book and walking.
... makes me wish my boyfriend lived closer. :p
... especially spring sunshine, brings the promise of summer!
... leaves that sticky sweet heat feeling on my shoulders and back.
... begs me to roll down my windows and blast some feel good music as I cruise.
... has an extremely postive effect on my wardrobe.
... gives me license to lose my aspiration of finishing 'War and Peace' for a well loved re-read.
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment