*gasp*
I can't believe I stayed away so long.
I have been busy. Like, crazy I don't know where the time's gone busy.
For instance, I am supposed to be at Taylor tomorrow to meet up with my Virginia Company buddies (hah, get it?) and I am not even packed!
Luckily I have washed my clothes. :p Naked is not the new style so far as I know. And packing shouldn't take more than an hour. I hope!
Aside from the busy-ness of this week there have been some bright spots. Auggie, for one. I stopped by to kiss the pony good-bye as I won't be seeing him for awhile. Last night I went to Muncie with Stephen and a bunch of his friends to catch Watchmen and hit BDubs and had a great time. Today I helped clean houses for some spending money. Woot! And tomorrow I'm having lunch with the boy before he heads back home to Pennsylvania :-( and I try and get a good night's rest before driving nine hours to a cabin in Virgina with seven other crazy college students. :-D
I'll be computer free although I do plan to journal. I might transpose some of the written stuff to my online journal. We shall see. Point being, no facebook, no e-mail and no IM until March 29.
I WILL have my phone, out of safety and necessity.
But man, I am looking forward to the electronics break. I have a couple new books to read, a well loved bathing suit in which to tan (plus a hot tub!) and some great friends with whom I can chat.
Taylor people, enjoy your spring break.
Everyone else, enjoy the great weather and the people you love.
Catch you all later!
'Quel
1 comment:
Have a great time baby! Dad
Post a Comment