I like to growl. I am a growly person.
:E
Vampire smilie attacks!
Hello and welcome to March.
Here's a bit of autobiographical prose that struck me while I was forcing myself to write something anything and I thought I'd share a small portion.
Some days I look into the bathroom mirror and wonder who I am. I've noticed the tendency more and more lately, because I don't quite recognize the woman looking back at me. She surprises me as I walk past, draped in a towel, water dripping from my body into pools on the floor. There's a quiet confidence in myself that wasn't there, hasn't been there for quite some time. Maybe never.
She still has my eyes, this mirror woman. Hazel shot with tiny flecks of gold in some lights. The blonde, slightly out of control lion's mane, flying about in waves around a slightly serious heart shaped face. She can't control her emotions, this girl. I can see the every thought clear as a cloudless day. I reach out to stroke her cheek and find only cold metal in return.
I'm kind of happy with this piece.
I'm probably going to keep working on it.
I wish you all a restful Sunday and a productive week.
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment