Tonight I introduced my grandparents to the dulcet sounds of All American Rejects.
And they liked it!
*grins*
Today was productive. My room is absolutely sparkling and EVERY corner is organized insomuch as a perfectionist can do so.
And as a reward I got the newest Jodi Picoult book
*cracks up*
I just had a cockroach land on my head. I'm not even kidding you. It's a good thing I'm not the girly screaming type. I just kind of went, 'Hm, that's wierd. and watched him scuttle off beneath my bench.
The bad part is that now I don't know where he is!
Heh... where was I?
Oh yes. The newest Jodi Picoult book is called Handle With Care, about a girl with a disease that makes her bones extremely brittle. Way excited to read it. I'll let you know what I think!
Tomorrow looks to be gorgeous, again, and I'll be out at the barn with two of my favorite women; My aunt and my sister. Not to mention Auggie! He's going to get pampered and petted ridiculously. *grins*
The only downside to my more contented, confident mood right now is that I haven't spoken to my father in weeks. I know he's busy (so am I some days!) but we just can't seem to get some time to talk together. I miss him. *sigh* But such is life.
'Quel
2 comments:
what the heck? how did a cockroach just land on your head???
I think it fell from the cieling fan! Isn't that gross?
*blegh*
Post a Comment