Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Four Things

My chest and shoulders look like I've been assailed by thousands of tiny fingernails. Which they have, as a matter of fact. I really should wear a turtleneck when playing with the rats. Even then, I don't think it'd be much help because they insist on burrowing into my shirt and sleeping up against my heartbeat. It's a small price to pay for the affection of my girls. :-)

Two notes of excitement.

One, I recieved my dog pamphlet project back last night and she said that my project was the best she'd ever seen. I got a perfect score! I'm ridiculously happy.

Two, I am 80% certain that Addie is pregnant. She's been hoarding food and her belly has grown rounder. She isn't fat. In fact, the rest of her body is the same size, but her belly is expanding. I moved her to the nursery cage, although the earliest i can expect kittens is March 9.

Oh, well I guess there is two more things! I forgot.

Three, Stephen is coming to visit end of March! *dances*

Four, Crayola sells a 120 pack of crayons. I am now the proud owner of 120 perfect crayons with which to color. *happy sigh*

That, my friends, is all!

'Quel

No comments: