Bored, bored, bored.
The teacher is droning about something that has nothing to do with what he is supposed to be teaching. Half the class is slumped in their seats, doodling or snoozing. A box of crayons is lying between me and my seat mates but I am tired of coloring.
My eyes stray idly to the trash can about twenty feet away. I have already made three trips to throw things away, just to get some exercise. A crumpled, empty box of candy is on the table. Delighted I pick it up, aim and shoot!
THUNK.
The cardboard falls solidly into the trash can with a satisfying klunk.
Suddenly every eye in the room is one me. My seat mate is giggling into her hands and the teacher widens his eyes in surprise. For five long seconds there is no sound. And then my teacher rifles through our test papers and says off-handedly, "Well, I think that was worth three extra points on your test."
True story.
*grins*
'Quel
3 comments:
Haha! Awesome...
So what you're saying is you should go to school on a basketball scholarship and major in something sports related instead of veterinary related. Am I right?
lmao. that teacher sounds like fun
Post a Comment