If you didn't already know how silly I am, you are about to be enlightened.
I have been researching how to tell if your rat is pregnant for, er, a very long time. And let me tell you, I wish that I could know RIGHT NOW! I suspect becuase of certain signs, but I wish they had the equivalent of peeing on a stick for rats.
Well, I mean, I guess I COULD get bloodwork done to tell me but by the time it came back in a week she'd be moving out of her second trimester so it wouldn't matter much.
I am so ridiculous that I have been having nightmares about rat pregnancy every night for a week! One night she has 50 babies, the next night she dies of complications, the next all the babies die. It's driving me crazy! Based on this, I don't even want to imagine what it'll be like if I ever get pregnant. At least rat pregnancy only lasts three weeks. How does one deal with nine months?
I suppose you're laughing at my preocupation with rats these days. I'm not hurt. *grins* I've just about drove everyone I know nuts about rat facts and such. Even Stephen gets that sort of glazed over sound to his voice when I start talking about socializing baby rats at a young age.
On to a new subject!
School is going absolutely fantabulously. Even though math is a HUGE pain in my butt, it's manageable and I have kept my A- in that class. I may make the Dean's List yet! :-) Aside from doing well academically, I've also made some really great friends in that class. If I don't have actual class time to look forward to, I have conversations with Heather, Leah, Esse, Emily and many others. It's hugely entertaining. *grins* I really appreciate that Harrison has you go through all your classes with the same twenty or so people. Even though there are those who I have a harder time getting along with, it also means I get to be with the people I like throughout the two years.
Ah! It's late-ish. Must go take a shower in preparation for hanging out with my Great Grandmother. Card night!
Love ya all! Enjoy your weekend.
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment