I'm doing homework.
No, really. I mean, technically right this second as I type I am not doing homework, but basically that's what I'm doing.
Actually, I'm daydreaming a little. Addie's doctor appointment is tomorrow and I'll know for sure if she's a viable breeding option. Wow, that sounded clinical. I meant, I'll see if Miss Addie is okay to be a nurturing momma. *grins*
The girls are watching me do homework. In a move that is unusual for them, they are all on completely different levels of their cage, stretched out and lounging, with little black eyes watching my every move. Naptime will ensue.
Wish I could nap.
Oops! But I'm doing homework.
Bunny is on the floor. After a solid forty minutes of continous 'NO's' and pushing her off the table she has realized that she can't get to the rats. At least not while I'm doing homework here.
Jake is supposed to come by tonight. We'll watch a movie which will be my reward for getting all of my assignments done.
Psh. Alright. That's enough procrastinating! I will work NOW!
After I get lunch of course. I'm feeling a little hungry.
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment