Monday, January 12, 2009

First Impressions

I think that I am destined to have a bad first impression with every school I attend.
No. Really.

With Taylor it was the total unpreparedness (word check, someone?) on their part once the Ireland freshmen came back. I mean, come on! They didn't even tell us meal times or schedules for ANYthing. It was insane. Like they not only dropped the ball, they lost it. How do you forget that forty students are going to come back to campus?

*ahem*

Anyway.

And now Purdue!
The online class I signed up for was supposed to start today. And I didn't even find out that I was in it until TODAY and that only because my mother noticed the check had been cashed. No admittance letter ever came. Which I happen to need to so I can open my online Purdue account, so that I can get into my class.
Even better, no one who can help me was in their office today.

Really? REALLY?!

Don't worry. I'm taking deep breaths. It'll probably work out.
Oh? What am I doing? Don't mind me... I'm just checking to see if the stars have fallen out of alignment.

;-)

Oh, oh. Semi-good news. The zoo has started posting certain seasonal jobs. So far, nothing has come up in the Encounters' area but I'm hoping that it will be soon to come!

'Quel

No comments: