First snow of the new year that is.
I was not made for winter weather.
I'm absolutely convinced that my ancestors were from much warmer climes.
Don't get me wrong. The snow is lovely. But I could one hundred percent live without seeing it again. It's fun for the first ten minutes and after that...
Well, there's just no substitute for the warmth of the sun pulsing on your bare shoulders.
I did try to go outside and snap pictures but I'm not cut out for a lanscape photographer. It's so... boring. Give me a model any day!
Oh, oh! Turns out my online class doesn't start for me until I sign in. So no worries as far as that's concerned. I should be getting my login information sometime the end of this week or the beginning of next.
Now if only the zoo job would pan out. ;-)
'Quel
1 comment:
I want to take some pictures with some of my costumes if you need a model.
Post a Comment