Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ABC's

You know, 'cause I don't do enough of this stupid survey things. :-) This is called filling empty space.

A
- Available: Um, sorta.
- Age: Twenty One.
- Annoyance: Arrogance.
B
- Best Friend: I have many close friends.
- Beer: It smells awful. I prefer rum or vodka.
- Birthday: November Thirteenth.

C
- Crush: I honestly don't have one. Unless we're talking celebrity crush. :-P
- Car: '01 Three Door Yellow Saturn.
- Candy: Runts, or Twizzlers are my current favorites.

D
- Day or night: I like daytime because I like being outside, but night has its advantages, too.
- Dream Car: A Mercedes SUV in black with white leather interior. I've wanted one, like, forever.

E
- Easiest person to talk to: Um. Depends on what I want to talk about, honestly.
- Eggs: Omelettes with cheese.

F
- Favorite Month: November!
- Favorite Drink: Hot Tea with milk

G
- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Bears.
-Game: Life, or Sorry. Possibly Marry, Date or Dump.

H
- Hair Color: I like being blonde.
- Height: 5'5"
- Happy: Mostly!
-Hobbies: Horseback riding, reading, writing, dog training.

I
- Ice Cream: I don't like ice cream. Icky.
- Instrument: I play clarinet, although I haven't picked it up in awhile.

J
- Jewelry: I always wear a silver ring my parents gave me when I was thirteen on my left ring finger. Generally silver hoops and a silver wave ring on my right hand.
- Job: Man, I wish.
- Joy: More joy than happiness!

K
- Kids: I like the part when I give them back to their parents. ;-)
- Kickboxing or karate: Kickboxing

L
- Longest Car Ride: Twenty three hours to Florida.
- Love: Don't believe in it at first sight. I think it's cultivated, hard work and completely worth it.

M
- Milk Flavor: Chocolate Soy.
- Most missed person: My father, or Annaliese. :-)
- Movie: Oh, wow. I hate this question. Let's say The Horse Whisperer.

N
- Number of Siblings: Four.
- Number of Tattoos: Zip so far. I have the desire and the design, just not the money.
- Number of Piercings: Four, two in each ear.
- Name: Raquel.

O
- One Wish: A job.
- One Fear: I'll get eaten by bears. :-P
- One regret: Just one? Psh. Don't think I can narrow it down!

P
- Pet Peeves: Immaturity at an unacceptable age.
- Part of your personality: Genuine.
- Pet: Got three dogs, three cats and a pony. And I would totally love my own dog.

Q
- Quote: "Thoughts have no sex." Clare Boothe Luce

R
- Reason to smile: Daisy, the puppy.
- Reality TV Show: Well, I catch Top Chef and Real Beauty sometimes but I don't care.
- Reason to cry: Being let down.

S
- Song Last Heard: "Don't Forget" Demi Levato
- Season: Autumn
- Shoe: I actually do have a favorite but it's too far away for me to go check right now. Yep, I'm lazy.

T
- Time you woke up: 9:00a.m. But I didn't get dressed till two!
- Time Now: 11:24p.m.
-Time for bed: Yeah. I've been trying to get to bed around eleven but someone on AIM keeps distracting me! Yeah, you know who you are. :-P Thanks a lot.

U
- Uniform for work: Non-existent? At the barn I wear jean and a t-shirt.
- Unpredictable: Sometimes. Depends on the arena.
- Unknown: If I told you it wouldn't be!

V
- Vegetable you hate: Kale, maybe. Although I like it IN things. Peas.
- Vegetable you love: Broccoli.
- Vacation spot: Somewhere with beaches, or forests.

W
- Worst Habits: Being messy, especially in my room.
- Where are you going to travel next?: Up to Taylor weekend after this.
- Weather right now?: Cold and wet.

X
- X-Rays: Several! I remember three. One on my hip when I was thrown from my horse, two or three on my lungs when I had pnuemonia/breathing issues, one on my middle finger when I shattered the bone.

Y
- Year it is now: 2009
- Yoyo trick: Um. I can make the yo yo work?

Z
- Zoo animal: All of them. Except the bears.
- Zodiac sign: Scorpio.

'Quel (who is ashamed that she has nothing better to say/do)

No comments: