Sometimes I feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone.
It's the wierdest thing.
I think everthing is going alright and then someone pulls the rug out from under me. I didn't even know there was a rug!
Have you ever looked at someone you thought you knew and realized you didn't really know them at all? That somewhere along the line they'd changed into someone different than the person you once knew?
This sort of realization is not always a bad thing, but it's always a shock. It's like looking at my baby sister and in the half light, catching sight of the beautiful woman she'll become.
But sometimes the knowledge of something changing makes my heart ache. I don't know if I'm strong enough to handle all that the world throws at me. In that way, I sometimes think there is a part of me that is missing, the part that helps me cope when life gets too tough.
Don't mind me. I'm just feeling a little low tonite and writing soothes me.
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment