I love my sisters.
(I love my brother, too, but that goes without saying. :-D)
I complain about my siblings, probably because it's simply the thing to do (okay and they do annoy me sometimes), but I love them all dearly. More as we grow older and out of our 'inability to share' stage.
Friday night was a night for hanging out with my sisters. Cecilia and Mercedes came over, we had dinner, and promptly got down to business; Disney movies, facials and manicures! We had a really good time just relaxing, watching one feel-good movie after another and making ourselves feel pretty. Not to mention snacking. One never lacks for good snacks at my grandmother's house. ;-)
Speaking of... my mom got me this amazingly awesome book of vegetarian recipes. And I really will *cross my heart, hope to die* post one in the next couple of days. It's got so many great ideas!
Before I head to bed, I have a confession.
I'm in a really good mood.
And I don't know why!
'Quel
P.S. I also have another confession. My blogging lately has been severely lacking and uninspired. *sobs* Amends shall be made!
No comments:
Post a Comment