Saturday, February 7, 2009

Rain, rain

The weather! I cannot get over how absolutely lovely the weather is!
Okay, I know that it's not sunny and gorgeous but it's warm. Warm, people. Like fifty three degrees at ten at night warm. I can live with that. I don't even mind the dark, rainy skies. In fact I much prefer rain to snow.
So go away snow! Don't come back anymore. :-P

Yeah, I don't think that'll work either.

I went to hear my brother's band play this afternoon. They were really good and it was nice to see that all of that head pounding practicing that goes on in the basement culminates in something. *grins*
After that I mostly rested. I'm not feeling the after effects of my concussion anymore but I seem to have picked up a stomach flu of some sort. About the only thing I can keep down right now is liquids. Which is unfortunate because there is a bag of peanut M&M's with my name on it in the kitchen...

Finished the series 'Rome' which has suddenly got me quite fascinated in Roman history, especially the parallel lineages of the Ptolomies and the family of Octavian. Which is great news because I am going to run out of books here pretty soon and I'd like to start reading something non-fiction.
Enjoy the weather while you can, chicklets.

'Quel

No comments: