White Oleander - $1
Sea Glass - $1
Total - $2.14
An extremely succesful run to Half Price Books with the sisters if I do say so myself. ;-) It's a great feeling knowing you have five fantastic books just waiting to be cracked open and read. I haven't ever made it all the way through White Oleander so I'm especially excited to read that one.
Can I just say that Mercy and I have the best, most cutest pony in the world? This is an older video of Auggie (from August) but I want you to see him in motion. He's actually so much smoother and better behaved than he was when this video was first taken.
My sister Mercedes is riding him in this video. Sorry for the obnoxious bird twittering in the background.
His lesson today was fantastic. He thinks everything is a game and he's always ready to play! Today our little lion cub thought he'd try and get a little crazy with the lunge whip and started cantering around the arena like a crazy boy. I know the weather has got to be taking its toll on him. Poor Auggie is a youngster and just wants to have fun! Here's hoping the weather holds out for a bit so we can get some more work done with him.
I had a very restful evening hanging out with my family. After the girls and I got back from Half Price Books we ordered a pizza and chilled. The younger sibs watched TV while mom and I hung out in her room. Lately we've been addicted to this show called 'Dogs 101' that highlights five or six breeds each episode, helping people decide what pet is best for them. As someone who wants to know all she can about as many breeds possible, this show is great! I'm learning so much. After that we caught the latter half of the Eukanuba Dog Show. Always a favorite at my house.
I'm tired now, but if I remember tomorrow I'm going to put up a couple of my favorite vegetarian recipes. :-)
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment