Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Bit Weary

I was molested by a five year old boy today. :p
As I was pulling him off the pony I asked him to put one arm around my shoulder. The other hand he then swung around to grab a fistful of my, er, chest and squeeze. I about dropped him!
Oh, the things that happen to me at work.

I wonder why it is I start a week of work with the best of intentions and by the time I reach my Friday I have lost all faith in the goodness of humanity, and am sick to death of being at the zoo. Slight exaggeration, but true feeling nonetheless.

Ah well. Tomorrow IS my Friday and I will be resting and relaxing with some folding of clothes thrown in after I get off work.

Almost two weeks till Dad gets home, and four weeks until I visit Stephen.

'Quel

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I was at the Indy Zoo on Saturday! I looked all over for you, and called your cell phone (which I assumed you couldn't pick up since you were working). I even checked the pony ride station, but you weren't there. How did we miss each other? Oh man...

'Quel said...

I'm so sad! I saw that you'd called, but Saturday's are always so busy I probably had no time to get back to you. Aw! I'm sad. :-(

I hope you had a great time though!