I'm getting a snake. It's a beautiful little cornsnake and I'm about eighty percent sure his name is going to be Socrates. Unless he speaks to me and tells me some other name. I'll post a picture when he's safely established in his little aquarium. Be sure to google pictures of cornsnakes! They're beautiful.
My daddy is home, my daddy is home! *happy grin* I am SO happy. It's almost like he was never gone. He fits into our lives so seamlessly. Now we're all just looking forward to July when he goes back to his old job at the FAA and no longer has to spend time at his base in Ohio.
By the way, sorry about that last post. It was absolutely NOT my intention to be so dark but I woke up from a nap scared out of my mind and thought writing it out would help. And it did a bit. The only other dream I can remember being that bad is an ongoing one I had when I was ten about a skeleton under my bed.
Speaking of (random) my mom found a collection of my writings from when I was in third and fourth grade. Oh my gosh. I was so fricking cute. I'm headed over to the house tomorrow so I'll grab the journals and post some of my hapless stories here on the blog for you to point and laugh along. :-D
Worked with Auggie today for a bit but it was SO hot and humid out that I got sick and felt like I was going to black out, so I cut the session short. He was pretty well behaved. I'm hoping for some good weather soon so I can properly whip him into shape.
Well, I'm off to watch a documentary on sharks and clean my room. Love and kisses to everyone! I hope you are all having a fantastic summer.
'Quel
WARNING! Broken record alert! Don't read if you're tire of hearing me repeat myself. :p
Only thirteen days until I get to see Stephen. Call me a baby but it's been forty one days since I've seen him and I'm pining. Soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment