
I've discovered that, in fact, things can get wierder.
http://omegle.com/
Basically you go to this website and it hooks up up with a random stranger to talk to. That's it. And man is it fascinating. You can reveal as much or as little as you like. You can talk about anything... I debated the awesomeness of cowboy hats with a fourteen year old girl from Finland. It's just... too wierd and fun. Try it!
So far I've talked to someone from Finland, England, Rome and China.
I love the internet. Really. It's the best, wierdest thing ever.
http://omegle.com/
'Quel
I'm serious. Really. Try it! I highly recommend this experience. And then tell me about it. ;-)
... ahem. And let's not hear about Raquel's gullibility. I do realize people could be lying about themselves. But hey! It's the internet! Embrace the awkwardness.
1 comment:
Lol! The internet is so awkward...
Post a Comment