Tuesday, June 30, 2009

PLUM

Why is it that when you paint your nails you have an itch a few minutes later? It's like a law of nature or something.

Also typing a blog post with freshly painted nails takes approximately twice as long as a regular blog post. While I'm being random I'd also like you to know that I made a very scary and risky decision and painted my nails PLUM. I'm kind of a sheer, skin color kind of girl so plum is living on the edge for me.

I'm typing this blog while listening to my newest favorite song Drops of Jupiter by Train. See below. Seriously, listen to it. It's a great piano ballad. Mm... The rock station 103.3 is introducing me to some great new music.

I have a theory. Mean people are mean so they won't be lonely. After all, if everyone is miserable you'll have company. *grouches* I REFUSE TO GIVE IN!! I'm happy, damn it!

;-)

The rats are doing well. I've been too busy cuddling with them to take pictures but I will soon! Today they had a play date with Aunt Jan's rat Penelope and ratty fun ensued. (is that right?)

I'm glad tomorrow is Wednesday. I'm actually ready to go back to work. Plus a friend and I are going to see My Sister's Keeper tomorrow. Which means a) I get to dress up which never happens and b) I get to see a movie that my favorite book has been made into. I'm SO nervous. I've never seen a good adaptation of Jodi Picoult's novels so this'll be interesting.

I'm ready for Stephen to come visit. Really.

'Quel

No comments: