I am writing this with two five week old rats running over me and my keyboard. The one, Adelaide, is the decidely more adventurous of the two, and a charming little brown and white girl. The other girl is a blue-silver color, a little more cautious and yet to be named. She is my aunt's, although the two will live together and shuttle between us like kids of the divorced. :-P
In a cage on the coffee table are two little boy mice who are pet store rescues (long story), soon to be gifted to the Wildcat (my sister Mercedes). Their names are Henry and Theodore.
Snake, you ask? Hah! The woman I was adopting him from decided to turn around and sell him to someone else without telling me.... SIGH. And I refuse to buy a snake becuase I don't believe in it. So I have rodent therapy. :-p
A shout out to my grandma who has decided she LIKES rats. I love you grandma! Thank you for putting up with a second 'daughter' who brings home strays. :-D
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment