The upstairs DVD player ate Stephen's Bleach DVD...
So not only is the DVD NOT MINE, I can't watch the missing episodes of Bleach.
I had a story going about a conversation with the TV but I kind of freaked myself out, and then I was too annoyed to continue.
I went to a party tonite. Woot! It was an amazing group of internationals and travelers and MAN were they fun. ALL ages, and when I say that, I mean it! Everyone from Cecilia on up had a great time. We had some crazy conversations including weapons fighting, the muslim world, christians in business and re-decorating. And out of it I got an invitation to come to hookah with my friend Nick and his mother, give a woman lessons on Auggie and come to her classroom in the fall and help blow things up.
A very sweet night.
Plus Taco Bell for dinner. Yummy!
And tomorrow is an Auggie day, plus maybe I'll actually really truly clean my room!
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment