I'm all better but now Stephen is sick!
For some reason this week at work has just been somewhat of a downer. I am really looking forward to getting to my weekend so I can have a break. Sometimes it's just hard not to take things personally especially when you have to remain professional. If you're at the bottom of the work totem pole everyone can dump on you, or criticize you and you just have to take it. And a girl can only take so much before she starts feeling pretty low. I'm ready for the other seasonals and interns to show up so I'm not receiving everyone's scrutiny.
*deep sigh*
But there are many things to be thankful for. Little mood lifters, as it were. A clean room, a paycheck on Thursday, my a'dork'able boyfriend this weekend, fun time with my little sisters, baby goats, mom coming home soon, a bed-full of stuffed animals... It's a satisfying list.
:-)
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment