Monday, April 13, 2009

Hello, Stranger

I know I haven't posted much.
Sometimes you have to just sit back and enjoy life without cataloguing it. :-D

That's not to say I didn't write over these past couple of days! I most certainly did, and am, as usual, only partly pleased with what I've written.

I bought some new books. Three, to be precise. One on handwriting, one a historical drama about a food tester and the third is the novel 'Cold Mountain'. I want to see the movie, but as you know, the book comes first for me!

It was very nice having Stephen here over his Easter break. We did a lot of Mythbusters and cheesy movie watching (think Scary Movie and Terminator), family time and day trips. We hit the zoo (free, yes!), the gardens, went shopping a couple times and had some rather delicious meals. I loved having the time to spend with him.

Tomorrow I start my job at the Indianapolis Zoo. I am SO excited to get going. I picked up khaki pants and a couple polo shirts tonite. My uniform polos won't be in for awhile but I'm not too upset because this year I get to wear colors instead of gray! I can wear maroon and blue and... COLOR! Yay!

I'll let you know how it goes, oh faithful and expectant readers.
A kiss from me and Kon. (my stuffed lion)

'Quel

No comments: