Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Days Go By

Some days you just can't win.
It's rather unfortunate that my day is so affected by what sort of day my supervisor is having. She is a notoriously picky, and prickly woman. She has stores and stores of information, is incredibly smart and good at what she does, and yet if she's having a bad day... everyone is.
Luckily I just smile, swallow her comments and keep on working. I'm the plucky one who refuses to get down. It's no wonder that my reputation at work is of someone cheerful. :-p Hard to believe, right?

Another day in barn. Tomorrow I'll be there by myself. I'm about 98% sure I can handle it. Luckily someone will be there to supplement for my lack of knowledge if I should so need.

I'm leaving from work to go to Taylor tomorrow. And I still have to pack! Not to mention I feel like falling asleep right now. *YAWN*

I've been a bit of a boring blogger lately. Still giving my body time to catch up to the new schedule and since I go to bed at nine or ten nearly every night not much exciting is happening!

'Quel

No comments: