Why am I talking about rain on such an absolutely GORGEOUS day?
Because it's true that trouble comes in groups.
*sigh*
Apparently the saddle Mercedes and I use at the barn was broken and, naturally, it's being assumed that we broke it. (That's not sarcasm. If I were Tara I'd assume we broke it, too) However, Mercedes and I are OCD about storing our tack, putting things away and being really, really careful with anything we use (precisely because we don't have much extra money).
So tomorrow, or later today, I'm going out to inspect the saddle.
If we did break it, that means we're gonna have to scrape up the money to pay for it. And if we didn't break it, then Tara is going to have to scrape up the money and she's already not making money. So it's really a lose/lose situation. I feel like crap.
Plus, the saddle IS broken which means Auggie cannot be ridden as it's the only one that fits him.
*deep sigh*
I'm already feeling sort of down about this summer. Stephen will be nine hours away in Pennsylvania and we'll be lucky if we can see each other once a month. I'm trying hard not to count down how much time we have left and just enjoy the time we have together but it's already lingering there in the back of my mind.
I lost one of my favorite silver hoop earrings that Kate gave me before she left for Egypt.
I'm gaining weight for some unknown reason.
And to top it all off my room is a mess. And yeah, that's easily fixed, but it's obnoxious and it just feels like one more thing.
Now go read something more uplifting and happy! I command thee!
Apologies from a discouraged writer,
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment