Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Today's Agenda

Malcolm: "God creates dinosaurs, God destroys dinosaurs, God creates Man, Man destroys God... Man creates Dinosaur."
Ellie: "Dinosaurs... eat man. Woman inherits the earth."
Jurassic Park

Got my hair cut this morning. *points at last post*
I love it! My head feels so light and airy! (no blonde jokes, please! *ahem*)

Of course, after I got my hair cut I promptly went to the barn and got helmet hair while working Auggie. I pulled enough hair off of him with a shedding blade to make a whole new horse! I seriously spent forty five straight minutes grooming the dirty pony... my arms were burning.
He behaved much better today than the last time. Tomorrow I plan to work him some more and then just spend some time loving on him so he doesn't feel overworked.

*stretches*

But now... now I am going to finish watching Jurassic Park, take a shower and hit the sack!
Taylor people: Enjoy your Easter Break!

'Quel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious what your hair would look like curled. You should try it sometime and take a picture! :P You're haircut is cute, and yes, that airy feeling is just great!

'Quel said...

I should try that! I have the perfect curling iron for it, too. Maybe I'll do that this weekend and get a picture snapped. :-)

Thanks, Meeka!