Phew! Been WAY too long since I updated. Like, four full days of stuff.
My "weekend" (Friday, Saturday) was very relaxing. Here's a bullet point list summary since I am feeling less than creative tonite.
-The weather was great. Like, fantastic great. Like, break out my new sundress and stroll great.
-I vegged and had dinner with Annaliese and Jen. Including snuggle time with the princess which I have dearly missed.
-I got to spend two awesome hours talking with Housholder (with a Steve Etheridge cameo) which is always enjoyable!
-Lunch with Meeka and Val. :-) I might as well include working on some short story pieces here, as well as my pineapple strawberry smoothie. Mmm...
-You knew it was coming... Stephen time. :p
-Seeing the musical Smoke on the Mountain.
As for today.
Well.
Today was not a good day.
Tomorrow will be better. After all, there isn't really an alternative!
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment