Saturday, December 5, 2009

Brain Teasers, Bonfires

I really do have tons of energy these days! I got up relatively early this morning and completely stripped and cleaned every itty bitty inch of my room. It wasn't real messy to begin with but now it's SPOTless. Everything that could be washed, dusted, vaccuumed, organized or folded was accomplished. And on top of that, I decorated my room all Christmasy like. :-) I dunno what's wrong with me but for the first time I'm actually looking forward to Christmas. And usually I'm a Scrooge!
I'll post pictures of my decorating in the next couple days.

There's a simply satisfying feeling to coming home to a nice, clean and cozy lighted room.

Then tonight, after working for several hours, I got dressed up and went to the party Jake was hosting for Katie, Duke and I's birthdays. It was a ton of fun, not the least of which was playing with fellow pyros. I had a shot of green apple vodka which I reccommend to NO one. Ick. Green apple. I'll stick to rum, thank you.

And now I'm snuggled up in bed about to start Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, which was my birthday gift from Jake. A productive and satisfying day all around. I enjoy those when they come.

Well, as you've seen, I was uber busy the day of the fourth so here is December 5th's Advent surprise. I love brain teasers, especially ones like the following so I have a few of my favourites here for you to try. :-) There are easy ones and a few really difficult ones. Respond in the comments if you like, or just do them privately! However, if you want the answers you'll have to Facebook message me or wait a couple days and I'll post the answers.

1. FOOT

2. soda

3. A.B.C.D.E.F.G.H.I.J.K.M.N.O.P.Q.R.S.T.U.V.W.X.Y.Z.

4. head
heels

5.LOURVE

6.13579 AZ

7.GR 12” AVE

8. Y Y guy guy

9. math the

10 Go IT IT IT IT

11. Must get here must get here must get here

12. age beauty

Luck!

'Quel

No comments: