Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ought To

There are many things I ought to be doing.

For instance, I am still in my pajamas. Yes, you may look at your clock in horror, realizing as I do that it is three of the clock. Rest assured I have been up and about (in some senses of the word) since the early hour of eleven, but I can't bring myself to get dressed without a shower, and I can't shower till my room is clean, and I'm not really in a room cleaning mood. Besides, sweatpants and a t-shirt is acceptable attire for a young twenty something and it's not as if I'm scantily clad.

Aside from all that, I ought to be doing laundry so I have many nice clean clothes to take to our cabin in Nashville (yup, we changed our minds. Florida is too far away to drive plus with familial obligations it wouldn't be much of a vacation or family time). I ought to be writing out what Jacob needs to know while we're away and he's house sitting, and along that line, I should be making rat dinners for a week so my grandmother doesn't have to.

I also need to pack, but that will come well after laundry so I am comforted.

I need to charge my MP3 player which is as easy as plugging it in.

I really want but don't need to go to Half Price Books to see if anything new has come in that I can spend my gift card on, but I will probably do that on the way to my house. But I'm lazyish so even that may not come to pass.

I start school a week from today.

I fly to Pennsylvania in a week and three days.

I think I will be going internet free while I am away but I'll be sure to update you once I return. I like the feelingof not being tied down by my computer. Even the very thought makes me smile. If I want to write I shall do so in one of my pretty little journals my mom bought me for Christmas. And I'll have loads of books to read.

It will be good to get way.

Much love!

'Quel

No comments: