I know it's early in winter to be complaining about the cold but if there's one thing I do well, it's complain about being cold.
*shivers*
And BR! is it cold out. Granted I did ride home forty five minutes from Bible Study in a car with no heat, but I think Indiana's recent spate of thirty mile per hour freezing winds would make ANYone think fondly of spring.
I'm always amazed by people who like winter. I can understand enjoying the poetry of a pristine snowfall, or enjoying a cup of cocoa by the fire and other such delights. What I don't understand is WHY anyone would profess to love the ENTIRE season. It's miserable and wet and above all, it is Icky. With a capital "I".
Give me ninety degrees any day.
I had an idea for a surprise for you all today but I am much too tired at 1:30 in the morning so I will leave it till this afternoon.
'Quel
1 comment:
Hence me providing blankets and warm wear for all riders in my vehicle until I can get the heat fixed. By the way, I love the winter in it's ENTIRETY.
Post a Comment