Thursday, December 10, 2009

Eighteen Years Ago Today

My sister was born. And up until her birth I was just fine being an only child!

*grins*

Just kidding!
Today is my sister Mercedes' birthday. Happy Eighteen, sis!

You know you're old when your once baby sister is two years away from twenty. Eep!

And moving on...

Now five books away from one hundred. I am SO going to finish on time. Sah-weet! Any bets on how far over 100 I'll go? It all depends on if I get any books for Christmas and how fast I read!

It snowed ickily today. That is, it was twenty mph winds, rain/snow/sleet, icy roads and dismal gray skies. I was plenty happy to stay inside snuggled up with Bunny and my knitting. Even if I did burn a batch of cookies.

Off to sleep, my lovelies.

'Quel

2 comments:

Aaron J. Housholder said...

"Old" is not when your little sister is two years away from twenty. It's when your baby sister is thirteen years past twenty, as mine now is. But whatever. ;P

'Quel said...

Eep.
That's not old. That's ANCIENT!

:p

Totally kidding, prof. ;-)