I do wish it weren't quite so windy. The gale force breezes about freeze me whenever I go to the barn to visit Auggie!
To help this week pass pleasantly and in a cheerful manner I planned one thing for each day so I have something to look forward to or anticipate up until Christmas. I'm so excited for Christmas because I can't wait to give my presents to my family! I worked hard on all my gifts this year and have had them wrapped and ready to go since before Thanksgiving! That's a lot of patience to exhibit and man is it hard.
Here's a bit of my schedule for you, so you can admire my industriousness. :p
Monday
Strip and clean my room, every nook and cranny.
Tuesday
Strip and bleach the rat cage and the cat litterbox. If the weather is nice, do the same for Auggie's tack box.
Wednesday
Have the siblings over for Disney movies, cookies and hot cocoa!
Thursday
Get out! Walk, Visit Auggie, Go to the zoo!
Friday
Bake Animal cookies for rats, cats and dogs. Package them up.
Saturday
Deliver Animal Cookies.
Sunday
Have friends over for Christmas movies, food and fellowship.
The next week I have Orientation at Harrison, a cookie baking party and much chilling. If it snows, I want to go sledding.
Mm, I love being a child sometimes.
Make a wish!
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment