I will definitely be posting more later today but I'm awake now, so I'll say a bit.
Tonight was fun. It's great to spend time with a group of people I love and whom I connect with. Only one person was absent, although my heart was probably the only one that ached because he wasn't there!
Today, much later today, I have my orientation for Harrison and I am quite excited about it. The day after I head to Jen's for an overnight party and by the time I get back it will be the day before Christmas Eve. I'm so excited! After all, if you remember a bit from last year, the Eve is my favorite day. I enjoy the anticipation!
Likely you're already snuggled in your beds, but I wish you good sleep on this cold night. Bunny and I are off to dreamland.
'Quel
No comments:
Post a Comment