We dropped my dad off at the Dayton, Ohio airport at 5a.m. this morning. He'll arrive at Camp Victory in Iraq on Monday afternoon. He'll be there for six months.
I really haven't the heart to write more.
'Quel
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I've been to Iraq twice, I understand you being upset, the best thing you can do is go on with your life, If your dad knows everything is normal at home then he will be able to focus on his responsibilities and not be distracted. You will find the six months go by very quickly and before you know it summer will be here and dad will be home. Your family is in my thoughts.
Thanks for sharing the news of his deployment, Raquel. I knew it was coming soon. We will pray for his safety and for your (and your family's) peace of mind while he's gone.
I know it's standard practice to say such a thing, but I mean it sincerely - please know that.
2 comments:
I've been to Iraq twice, I understand you being upset, the best thing you can do is go on with your life, If your dad knows everything is normal at home then he will be able to focus on his responsibilities and not be distracted. You will find the six months go by very quickly and before you know it summer will be here and dad will be home. Your family is in my thoughts.
Thanks for sharing the news of his deployment, Raquel. I knew it was coming soon. We will pray for his safety and for your (and your family's) peace of mind while he's gone.
I know it's standard practice to say such a thing, but I mean it sincerely - please know that.
Hang in there. ;)
Post a Comment