Yes, I am one of those annoying people who checks the calories on a package.
But I could eat Nutella ‘til the cows come home. If I had any cows, that is. Today, for instance, I’ve had four slices of bread covered in the hazelnutty chocolatey goodness. Self control is poof, out the window, g-o-n-e GONE.
Good thing the jar’s almost empty (!).
Er… or maybe it’s not a good thing. I swear I didn’t eat that much!
Honest!
The beach today was relaxing and enjoyable. The lighting was to die for… honestly, I could’ve cried I was so happy. It was sunny with a slight overcast so no one was squinting in the light. I’m pretty sure The Black Pearl (my EOS 30D) was pleased as well. :-) The purpose of this picture taking was to get some shots of my siblings for a Christmas present I’m making for my mom. She wants framed pictures of all of us to put on the wall at home.
Tomorrow I’ll be seeing all the relatives
Here are a few beach pictures for you to enjoy:
(not the ones I'm giving to my mom... she reads this blog!)
The Siblings:
Daniel Sebastian, 15, Cecilia Rose, 10, Raquel Jessica (me!), 21, Mercedes Elizabeth, 17
The Parents:
Andrea and Ralph
'The Seagull's Pretzel'
'Sister's Playing'
'Cecilia'
'Racing'
'Danny'
'Mercedes'
Much love,
‘Quel
P.S. Have I mentioned recently how much I love my sweatpants? This is the sixth day running that I’ve worn them
… yes, they’ve been washed.
Be jealous.
No comments:
Post a Comment