I'm okay.
I'm okay.
Really.
'Cause you know if I keep saying it, it'll happen. I'll just *poof* magically be okay.
Mmhm. And did you know Santa resides at the North Pole? Uh huh. Just a hop, skip an' a jump from the Easter Bunny.
It's rather sad and unfortunate that it's time which heals all wounds. Because the last thing I want to do is wait for time to soothe the ache.
Sometimes I can go long stretches of time without thinking about him, and then something sparks a memory and it's almost a physical pain, that's how badly I want his arms around me. But the last thing I want to do is dwell because it's not helping me any.
And despite what I've written so far I'm really not upset tonite. Just feeling a little forlorn.

Oh, but I do have wicked exciting news!
I have a new lens for my camera! It's a fricking sweet telephoto lens. The one I have now is a 28-135mm and this new one goes up to 300mm! Um... and to some of you that won't mean anything except that I can zoom ridiculously close.
Close the blinds. XD

I also got a basic, medium-duty black tripod. Pretty excited about that as well since I've only ever had the mini tripod.
So, being me, I coerced Hannah into coming with me for a photo shoot tomorrow morning! Or today morning if we're being precise. ;-) I also have plans to see Blue Transit at The Garage tomorrow evening so the day promises to be full. Staying busy -pleasantly so, not crazy-busy- is helping me stay sane.
Other than recieving the awesomest lens this side of, um... (not sure where that was going; let's move on) I visited with Hannah and Auggie this afternoon. The pony got an apple for being just so gosh darn cute.

A bite for me, a bite for you!

My favorite boy in the whole world! ;-)
This evening I hung out with my sisters. We watched The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning and Quest for Camelot. Both good, slightly dorky, movies.
And for the record, although we are living in the days after Thanksgiving, it'll be December at least before the 'C' word passes my lips.
Bah Humbug!
Much love,
'Quel
2 comments:
*hugs*
I know exactly how you feel.
I love youuu.
I love you, too!
Post a Comment