And when it rains
on this side of town it touches everything
Just say it again and mean it
We don't miss a thing
You made yourself a bed
At the bottom of the blackest hole
And convinced yourself that it's not the reason
that you don't see the sun anymore
'Paramore'
Have you ever heard of 'no rest for the weary'. For that matter, 'it never rains but it pours' could adequately describe the last couple of days in my life. Even if I weren't depressed, I've been through enough emotions in the last 48 to justify a mental breakdown.
Know what's worse? It's not even Monday yet!
I just have to say that I'm really learning to live by the one step at a time mentality. If I tried to tackle everything at once I'd be more likely to sit in my bed with the covers over my head than actually do something.
More later when I'm back at school.
Much love,
'Quel
1 comment:
I love Paramore... almost as much as I love you! I hope you get some sleep love, and if you ever need to talk or just need a hug come find me.
Post a Comment