Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thank you

It's Turkey Day.
(Those poor turkeys)
In the spirit of cliche and thankfulness, I'm putting up a few things that I am truly thankful for.

My father, the general, is home for Thanksgiving this year.

Taylor Swift's CD is flipping AWESOME.

A good friend of mine and I reconnected after several months of nothingness.

I wear contacts but I'm not blind!

My grandparents (and great grandmother) are alive and well and causing trouble.

My animals; the cats, the dogs, and the pony.

My personal library. *contented sigh*

All of my family and friends. I'm SO not going to list them because the list would go on FOREVER. And I'm lazy.

I've been staying in touch with my half brother.

God loves me even though I'm not worthy of it.

And as a special ode to my readers, here's a reason why I'm thankful for each of you!

Kate: You have Profane Days with me, and you're always ready to defend me and love on me. I'm pretty sure you make me smile, like, ALL the time.

Hannah: You are my bestest best friend in the whole wide world and we've been through a lot of crap, and you mean more to me than you'll probably ever know. Thanks for being someone I can be myself around without fear of judgement. I hope you feel the same!

Mercedes: Hey, you're my sister. :-P And you rock, basically. I'm thankful that you're such a forgiving person, and you love me even though I don't deserve it.

Houshoulder: You're not scary. That's why I'm thankful for you. XD. No, really. Professors can be scary but I can talk to you, and that's pretty awesome. And you're honest... I value honesty.

(More people than the above follow my blog, but those are the ones in the list, so they get mentioned. *grins*)

Much love, (and good eating!)

'Quel