Thursday, November 13, 2008

The 21st

Or as my roomate so eloquently put it "...the twenty oneth year"
My spelling might be a little off on "oneth". I'm not sure where to go with that. ;-)

Annaliese and I are currently sitting in our love shack.
Yes, instead of doing homework tonite, we have regressed to our childhood. First we played dress up for an hour, and then we made a slide from my bed. The comforter is super satiny so you almost fly across it-and headlong into the wall.
And our love shack is just a grown up version of a tent. Although grown up is certainly debatable.

I've had a pretty good birthday, although I'm really super excited for this weekend. My lovely roomates, Jen and Annaliese, are coming home with me to dine at Olive Garden where I will have my first legal drink. I don't feel bad writing that because I'm leaving Taylor in four weeks so it's not like I can be kicked out. :-P Hannah and Jack will also be there and I'm looking forward to seeing them.
Then on Saturday my dad is cooking an awesome all vegetarian meal including potato and leek soup and brocolli rabe and cannelini beans. Mmm.... I've also been told that my baby sister and my grandmother are baking a cake. It'll be a small party but all people I love. The Wohlenhaus', The Mertz', my family-including the grandparents and my great grandmother, plus my roomate.
And presents are cool, too. XD

Speaking of which. While Annaliese and I are chilling in our love shack, we are listening to Kate's present to me. She made me a mix of 47 songs on two CD's. And I love, love, love the songs she picked. One CD is songs she knew I liked already, and the other is songs she wants me to like. :-)
Thank you, Kate Cullen. You rock!

So now it's 11:30ish and November the Thirteenth is almost over. But it was a good day so I'm happy-content, even.
Plus my room is clean and my laundry is done!

And since I'm keeping you vaguely updated, the reason I've been so up and down lately is hopefully going to get resolved (or at least worked out) tomorrow.

Much love,

'Quel

No comments: